| < February >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Chanthaburi in February is hot at 26.4 °C (79.52 °F).
- The weather in February is a little parched. A mere 45mm (1.8in) of H2O falls during.
- The shortest day is 11:34 long and the longest day is 11:51 long with an average length of 11:42.
Check the distance to and compare the Chanthaburi February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Chanthaburi, Thailand
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Chanthaburi:
- Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha, Thailand - 262.3 kms (163 miles) N
- Lop Buri, Thailand - 291.1 kms (180.9 miles) NNW
- Suphan Buri, Thailand - 296.9 kms (184.5 miles) NW
- Prachin Buri, Thailand - 178.9 kms (111.2 miles) NNW
- Kanchanaburi, Thailand - 319.2 kms (198.4 miles) WNW
- Bangkok/ Don Muang, Thailand - 218 kms (135.5 miles) NW
- Bangkok, Thailand - 208.2 kms (129.4 miles) NW
- Chon Buri/ Sattahip, Thailand - 147.2 kms (91.4 miles) NW
- Ko Sichang Island, Thailand - 153.9 kms (95.6 miles) WNW
- Sattahip, Thailand - 121.7 kms (75.6 miles) W
- Hua Hin, Thailand - 233.3 kms (145 miles) W
- Prachuap Khiri Khan, Thailand - 263.7 kms (163.9 miles) WSW