Vs > Pine River Dam, Mn
Chanthaburi vs Pine River Dam, Mn Climate & Distance Between
Chanthaburi vs Broughton Island, Nt, Canada
Chanthaburi vs East Tawas, Mi, Usa
Chanthaburi vs Lewisburg, Wv, Usa
Chanthaburi vs Lady Franklin Point, Nt, Canada
Pine River Dam, Mn vs Lozovaja, Ukraine
Pine River Dam, Mn vs Oakdale, Ne, Usa
Pine River Dam, Mn vs Tampa, Florida, Usa
Pine River Dam, Mn vs Jakarta, Java, Indonesia
Surubim vs Santiago
Izmail vs Lamar, Mo
Yinchuan vs Palmerston N
Khatgal vs Manhattan, Ks
- The distance between Chanthaburi, Thailand and Pine River Dam, Mn, Usa is approximately 13,196 km or 8,200 mi.
- To reach Chanthaburi in this distance one would set out from Pine River Dam, Mn bearing 342° or NNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Chanthaburi bearing 192.5° or SSW .
- Chanthaburi has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Pine River Dam, Mn has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Chanthaburi is in or near the tropical dry forest biome whereas Pine River Dam, Mn is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The mean temperature is 21.4 °C (38.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 31.7 °C (57.1°F) less in Chanthaburi. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 2162.9 mm (85.2 in) more which is equivalent to 2162.9 l/m² (53.08 US gal/ft²) or 21,629,000 l/ha (2,312,284 US gal/ac) more. About 4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 29.7° higher in Chanthaburi than in Pine River Dam, Mn.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Chanthaburi relative to Pine River Dam, Mn. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Pine River Dam, Mn vs Chanthaburi
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -12 (0)
|| -11 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Chanthaburi vs Chaiyaphum, Thailand
Chanthaburi vs Busan, South Korea
Chanthaburi vs Milledgeville, Ga, Usa
Chanthaburi vs Tot’Ma, Russia
Pine River Dam, Mn vs Lundazi, Zambia
Pine River Dam, Mn vs Tartu, Estonia
Pine River Dam, Mn vs Chongqing, China
Pine River Dam, Mn vs Bahia Blanca, Argentina
Östersund vs Merida
Cambridge Bay, Nt vs Kujbysev/ Bezencuk
Ekalaka, Mt vs Collooney, Sligo
Nanortalik vs Raseiniai
Chanthaburi vs Pine River Dam, Mn Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Chanthaburi
- Korat/ Nakhon Ratcha, Thailand - 262.3 kms (163 miles) N
- Lop Buri, Thailand - 291.1 kms (180.9 miles) NNW
- Suphan Buri, Thailand - 296.9 kms (184.5 miles) NW
- Prachin Buri, Thailand - 178.9 kms (111.2 miles) NNW
- Kanchanaburi, Thailand - 319.2 kms (198.4 miles) WNW
- Bangkok/ Don Muang, Thailand - 218 kms (135.5 miles) NW
- Bangkok, Thailand - 208.2 kms (129.4 miles) NW
- Chon Buri/ Sattahip, Thailand - 147.2 kms (91.4 miles) NW
- Ko Sichang Island, Thailand - 153.9 kms (95.6 miles) WNW
- Sattahip, Thailand - 121.7 kms (75.6 miles) W
- Hua Hin, Thailand - 233.3 kms (145 miles) W
- Prachuap Khiri Khan, Thailand - 263.7 kms (163.9 miles) WSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Pine River Dam, Mn